Although you brush your teeth every day, you may not be able to avoid a variety of oral diseases.Because the bristles of your toothbrush can’t reach between your teeth, remove food or debris.It doesn’t matter how many times you do it.To deal with these hard to reach spaces, you need a water flosser.
When you buying a water flosser, there are different models priced from $30 to $100.There are four types of water flossers, and each of them has distinctive strengths as well as weaknesses : Cordless Water Flosser, Countertop Water Flosser,Shower Water Flosser, Faucet Water Flosser.You should compare and choose a best one before purchasing. We would suggest that you choose a cordless and portable one as it may be easier to use because it can be taken anywhere.
No idea what to buy? Here are a few options that fit a variety of different needs, so you’ll be able to find a device that works best for you.
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Water Flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health; perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpik is clinically proven and the only water flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Cordless Advanced is portable and global voltage compatible 100 240vac, 60/50hz; it includes a travel bag and tip storage case plus 4 accessory tips for multiple users and needs
This water flosser comes with a large reservoir and multiple tips so each family member can use it, says Stanley.
While it’s great for families, a single person might find this water flosser to be overkill. For that reason, she recommends just using the oral irrigator part of it on its own (you can even buy it separately), which comes with rechargeable batteries and a small, more portable reservoir that’s connected to the tip.
- You will receive (1) Water Flosser Advanced Portable Handle, (1) Charger, (2) Nozzles (1 Aquafloss, 1 Precision Jet)
- NEW Oxyjet Technology targets and helps eliminate plaque bacteria for healthier gums
- On-demand button allows for great control with less mess
- Cordless – with long lasting rechargeable battery and charging station for a portable deep clean
- 3 flossing modes for just the right cleaning pressure
- 3x More Effective for debris and germs
- 2x More Effective for gum health
- 2x More Effective than string floss
- Three-Speed gentle cleaning
- Reduce the overall amount of bacteria that increases your risk for developing gum disease.
- Remove 99% more plaque than brushing alone, especially when used in conjunction with brushing and flossing.
- Help control gingivitis—particularly in those who don’t floss on a regular basis.
- Reduce the incidence of gum bleeding.
- Improve bad breath.